- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Make a well in the center, and pour in milk, egg, and oil. Mix until smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium-high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Brown on both sides and serve hot.
- Serve with some fresh fruits and berries and honey or syrup (even chocolate syrup).
I served mine with some kiwi and honey. If you tried this recipe leave a comment below on how it turned out.